A fresh and easy southwest tortellini pasta salad that can be made in less than 30 minutes! It’s loaded with veggies and protein and coated in a deliciously simple and healthy southwest dressing.
If I had it my way, I’m pretty sure I could live off of pasta salad. I think I’ve mentioned that before. I have a ton of various pasta salad recipes on my site because they make a great main dish OR side dish! You can usually customize them with ingredients you already have in your pantry too.
One thing I especially love about this Southwest pasta salad is that it’s made with TORTELLINI! Tortellini pasta are pretty much a staple in my freezer. They’re perfect for nights when I need something really quick to throw together, and my family loves them! A few of our other favorite tortellini recipes include One Pan Lemon Chicken Tortellini and Creamy Tomato and Spinach Tortellini.
- 20 oz package three cheese refrigerated tortellini
- 1 cup corn, (fresh from 1 ear of cooked corn, canned or frozen corn)
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup packed cilantro finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Juice from 2 fresh limes
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- Cook the tortellini according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add tortellini to a large bowl. Add cooked corn, black beans, bell pepper, avocado, cherry tomatoes, onion, and cilantro.
You can find complete recipes of this SOUTHWEST TORTELLINI PASTA SALAD in tastesbetterfromscratch.com