MISO HONEY SALMON
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red miso
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 large cloves garlic, grated
- 2 pounds skinless salmon fillet, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 bunch scallions
- 5 lemons, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- Special equipment: one 13-by-7-inch cedar plank, soaked for at least 1 hour
- Preheat a grill to 350 degrees F over medium-low heat.
- Combine the honey, lime juice, miso, soy sauce and garlic in a small bowl and blend well.
- Place the salmon on the cedar plank and brush with the sauce to coat.
- Set the plank on the grill, cover and cook until the salmon just flakes with a fork, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Toss the scallions and lemon wedges in the oil and season with salt and pepper.
You can find complete recipes of this Miso Honey Salmon in cookingchanneltv.com